In order for a company to be successful, it must engage in commerce. In order to improve trade processes and sustain profitability, the business must place a strong emphasis on commerce, which encompasses much more than just selling and purchasing. The digitization of the globe has resulted in eCommerce solutions becoming more widespread. The use of machine learning and artificial intelligence has further increased the efficacy of eCommerce.
E-commerce is a popular subject of debate among graduate and post-graduate students of business since it has a significant influence on a broad segment of the world’s population, either directly or indirectly. One of the most essential components of their curriculum is the participation in group projects to identify and solve trade-related problems, as well as to investigate and solve operational concerns.
With such a large number of popular commerce project ideas to pick from, it may be tough to narrow down your options for your project. Commerce comprises a wide range of commercial activities, the most important of which are trading and selling. To choose a subject that is relevant to your interests and professional aspirations, you must do extensive research and analysis.
As a resource for you, we’ve created a collection of unique and inventive commerce project ideas that you may use as inspiration for your own project topic . Regardless of the subject you pick for your final project, you will obtain invaluable information and skills that will enable you to take advantage of interesting professional prospects.
e-commerce projects for students
- The effect of twitter ban on marketing of products and services on the Internet among youths
- The Effect of Electricity Power supply on the manufacturing sector output and productivity in Nigeria
- Strategic environmental scanning and organization performance in a competitive business environment.
- PROFIT MAXIMIZATION: A STRATEGIC TOOL FOR SURVIVAL OF BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
- The effect of corporate culture on corporate image. A study of adeniran ogunsanya college of education, ijanikin, Lagos
- Gender stereotyping in advertising
- The effect of Gender On Entrepreneurship Development In Nigeria
- IMPORTANCE OF MARKTING RESEARCH IN ENHANCING THE SERVICE LEVEL OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- The effect of word of mouth on consumer purchasing decision
- E-Commerce And Service Delivery In Jumia
- INVESTIGATION INTO SALES AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT OF HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- The Effect Of Marketing Information System In Performance Of Small And Medium Scale Enterprises ( A Study Of Foodco Nigeria Limited)
- PUBLIC SERVICES MARKETING A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK
- MARKETING OF BANKING SERVICES IN NIGERIA A STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC
- Get Full Work -N4000
- This topic contains:
- Chapter 1-5
- Appendix/If applicable