On 19th August 2021, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, announced to offer admission to undergraduate and postgraduate in Islamic banking to bridge the gap in human capital needed in the sector.
After the announcement, projectstore.com.ng Islamic bankers and scholarly roll out several topics for Islamic banking and finance student.
The students in Islamic banking and finance field should go for a dissertation topic that interests them and that has enough research-able material associated to it.
The Islamic Finance students are not encourage to select a topic or area that has dearth in literature that is why we have made available this topics below
Islamic Banking Project Topics
- Empirical Assessment To Understand Personal Investor Risk Tolerance In Islamic Banking
- Application Of Fintech In Islamic Finance
- The Role Of Islamic Banking System
- Types And Methods Of Investment In Islam – An Analysis.
- Islamic Banking And Economic Development In Nigeria
- Application Of Islamic Business Principles Within The Contemporary Business System
- Banking Without Interest An Alternative To Modern Banking System
- Operations Management In Banking. Comparative Study Of Islamic And Conventional Banks In Nigeria
- The Effect Of Financial Structure On The Financial Performance Of Conventional And Islamic Banks
- Strategy Implementation Challenges Associated With Islamic Banking In Nigeria
- Evaluation Of Islamic Banking Products And Financial Performance Of Islamic Banks
- The Effect Of Risk Management On Financial Performance Of Islamic Banks In Nigeria
- A Comparative Study Of Financial Condition And Performance Of Islamic And Non-Islamic Banks In Nigeria
- Islamic Banking And Investment Financing: A Case Of Islamic Banking
- Determinants Of Credit Risk In Islamic Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- Competitive Strategies Adopted By Islamic Banks In Nigeria To Enhance Performance
- The Relationship Between Financial Innovation And Growth In Profitability Of Islamic Banking In Nigeria.
- Impact Of Islamic Banking On The Financial Performance Of Conventional Banks Offering Islamic Banking Products
- The Effect Of The Islamic Financing Modes On The Profitability Of Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- An Assessment Of The Determinants Of Financial Performance Of Islamic Banks And Conventional Banks
- The Role Of Islamic Banking On Economic Growth
- The Effect Of Islamic Banking Contracts On The Financial Performance Of Islamic Commercial Banks
- Factors That Led To The Emergence Of Islamic Banking In Nieria And The Regulatory Challenges Facing The Industry