List of free school of nursing past questions and answers pdf & Doc free download
All Nigerian nursing school general entrance past questions and answers is now available on our website for download. This page will give you a comprehensive guide on how to download any nursing school in Nigeria past questions online. Follow the given instructions carefully.
Our school of nursing past questions are very up to date and comes with the correct answers. Getting these past questions and answers will put you a step ahead of others who do not prepare with our school of nursing past questions and answers.
Fortunately, the majority of the screening questions that will appear in your forthcoming examination paper might be from our past questions. We advise you to take action now that it’s not late.
The Nursing School screening test is always set by one panel of the University. Mind you, most of these screening test questions often repeat in subsequent years.
Why Should You Buy Our Nursing Schools past Questions and Answers
This must be the question going through your mind while perusing through this page. Relax, as I will get this question answered in a bit.
Our product stands out as the best amongst the rest in terms of quality and delivery and this is the reason why you should count on us to deliver.
Below are some valid reasons why you should count on us to deliver;
How can you get Our Nursing Schools past Questions and Answers PDF?
This is the question that you have been waiting to be answered, but before you proceed, you have to know the different school of nursing whose past questions and answers are included here.
List of Free school of nursing past questions and answers
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
A. rhizoidsB. roots
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
- Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.