Prepare a presentation, in which you explain ways quality can be evaluated, measured and maintained in Health and Social Care and the contribution of stakeholders, external agencies and service users. You will provide speaker notes at the end of the session and include an executive summary to support the presentation.
The following points need to be addressed when preparing the presentation:
- Explain stakeholder roles in relation to quality and standards in Health and Social Care
- Explore the role of external agencies in setting and maintaining standards.
- Evaluate the impact of poor quality and standards on health and social care.
- Analyze methods for evaluating Health and Social Care quality of service provision.
- Explain ways in which quality can be measured in health and social care.
- Evaluate approaches to implementing quality systems
- Analyze barriers to delivery of quality Health and Social Care services.