PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS ON TWITTER BAN
On 5th June 2021, Nigerian government switfy banned twitter after Nigerians flagged President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech on Twitter and the platform said it had violated its policy on abusive behavior.
Therefore projectstore.com.ng editorial board after an executive meeting held on June 18th unanimously decided to include the topic “twitter ban” as a project topic in the academic research environment.
This platform is the first to provide a project ideas on twitter ban topics.
Our ideas of providing these topics is for students to use it in there final year project because what lecturers and project supervisors fancy most are new and contemporary project topics such as the Endsars project topics, the bokoharam project topics , covid-19 project topics and the latest twitter ban
Below are list of project topics related to twitter ban. Our expert researchers will be available to give you the full material on any of the topic when approved.
Project topics on twitter ban
- The Effect of Twitter Ban on the Socio-Economic Well-Being of Nigerians
- The impact of Twitter Ban on Entrepreneurial SMEs business environment in Nigeria
- The excessive human right abuse in Nigeria A study of twitter ban in Nigeria
- The negative and positive effect of twitter ban in Nigeria
- The side effect of twitter ban on marketing of product and services in Nigeria among youths
- Design and implementation of VPN tools to bypass twitter ban in Nigeria
- Automated web based tool to bypass blocked website by government
- Perception and attitude of the youths towards the ban of twitter in Nigeria
- The effect of twitter ban on E-commerce in Nigeria