The elements of a literature review are as follows:
The following items should be included in the literature review:
- The purpose of the literature review is to
- The subject under consideration is described in greater detail.
- The sources you have chosen should be clearly classified into those that support your particular position, those that are opposed, and those that present completely alternative ideas.
- Discussion of the differences and similarities between each source, as well as the differences and similarities amongst them.
- The literature should be framed under conceptual, empirical and theoretical
- Get Full Work -N4000
- This topic contains:
- Chapter 1-5
- Appendix/If applicable